Check the Best DJ in your City And Book Online Now!
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.bookmydj.co.in
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of www.bookmydj.co.in's Website.
www.bookmydj.co.in is located at: Bangalore EC, Bangalore, karnataka - 560100, india
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use www.bookmydj.co.in's website
if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
License: Unless otherwise stated, www.bookmydj.co.in and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on www.bookmydj.co.in. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://bookmydj.co.in for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
Bookmydj may offer You the facility of opening user account on the Website. This user account can be linked to the Your email-id or phone number or both. For Your use of the Website, either by registering an account with Bookmydj or using the Website as a guest (unregistered user), You agree to the following:
By the use of any of the payment method/s available on the Website by You, Bookmydj shall not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to any of the following:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s; or
2. Exceeding the present limit mutually agreed by You and any bank/s; or
3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction; or
4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s. Please note that:
1. Transactions, transaction price and all commercial terms governing the provision of services are bipartite contractual obligations between You and the DJ. Bookmydj acts merely as a facilitator being an independent platform and at no point in time, enters into any direct /contractual arrangement with the customers with regard to the services provided by the DJ. Use of the payment Facility shall not render
2. You have specifically authorized the Website or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate and remit payments and/or the transaction price electronically. Your relationship with Website is on a principal to principal basis and by accepting these Terms You agree that Website is an independent contractor for all purposes, and does not have control of or liability for the products or services that are listed on the Website that are paid for by using the payment facility.
3. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided through any third party on the Website is neither a banking nor financial service provided by Bookmydj, but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing payment facility Website is neither acting as a trustee nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the transaction or the transaction price.
DJ’s can be booked only on their available hours listed on bookmydj.co.in website.
DJ been booked for specific time and cannot play for any extra hour beyond the booking slot.
Threatening to DJ is not acceptable in any manner, violation to this would leads to legal action under the jurisdiction of Karnataka court of laws.
Booking the DJ for a distance more than 15KM, travelling cost would be on the user.
On all the booking Convenience fee would not be refunded in any case.
Booking cancellation before 48 Hours 100% refund would be processed.
Booking cancelled before 24 hours 50% refund would be processed.
Booking cancelled before 6 hours from schedule time NO REFUND would be processed.
DJ or Agent Booking policy:
DJ are liable to set their availability and accordingly booking would be made
Once Booking is done on the available hours in no manner it could be cancel from DJ’s End
DJ not turning up on the booking would mislead to behaviour action and bookmydj hold all rights to cancel your user account and remove from the listing page at any time.
The amount would be transferred to your account within 5 working days.
Uploading vulnerable tracks would lead to rejection of the track from the list at any time. Bookmydj reserves all the right to delete the profile content.
Suspension, Termination or Cancellation
Website may suspend, cancel or terminate Your account registered with us, with or without prior notice, if we believe in good faith that You have breached any of these Terms or any other terms or policies referred to in these Terms.
Bookmydj reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept, hold and/or cancel any Booking made by You on the Bookmydj website, Bookmydj mobile website and Bookmydj mobile apps, which is deemed to be fraudulent or suspicious by Bookmydj.
Bookmydj will endeavour to inform You in the event of cancellation of reservation, owing to fraud or suspicious activity, to the best of its capacity, but shall not be liable for a failure to communicate to You of such cancellation.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to bookmydj, you agree and understand that You are communicating with us through electronic records and Your consent to receive communications via electronic means from bookmydj periodically and as and when required.
We may communicate with You through email/SMS or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
You must not:
Republish material from http://bookmydj.co.in
Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://bookmydj.co.in
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://bookmydj.co.in
Redistribute content from www.bookmydj.co.in (unless content is specifically made for redistribution). Hyperlinking to our Content The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and System Wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site. We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union; dot.com community sites; associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributors; internet portals; accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations. We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
(a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link).
(b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us
(c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of; and
(d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way misleading;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website,
you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or by use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to or,
By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of www.bookmydj.co.in’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement. Iframes Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights:
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request.
We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
1. The Parties acknowledge and accept that electronic format shall be deemed an acceptable means of communication for the purposes of these Terms.
2. These Terms constitute the complete and entire set of terms between the Parties on the subject of ‘terms of usage of the Website' (save and except the other policies and terms referred to in these Terms) and shall supersede any and all other prior understandings, commitments, representations or agreements, whether written or oral, between the Parties to these Terms.
3. If any provision of these Terms shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or enforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
4. In no event will any delay, failure or omission (in whole or in part) in enforcing, exercising or pursuing any right, power, privilege, claim or remedy conferred by or arising under these Terms or by law, be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of that or any other right, so as to bar the enforcement of that, or any other right, power privilege, claim or remedy, in any other instance at any time or times subsequently.
Governing law and Jurisdiction:
These Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India. The courts in Bengaluru shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law. The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
(b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.